EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Non Metallic Materials|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Kendall, M.J. and C.R. Siviour, Experimentally simulating high-rate behaviour: rate and temperature effects in polycarbonate and PMMA. Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci, 2014. 372(2015): p. 20130202. [Google Scholar]
- Siviour, C.R., et al., The high strain rate compressive behaviour of polycarbonate and polyvinylidene difluoride. Polymer, 2005. 46(26): p. 12546-12555. [Google Scholar]
- Richeton, J., et al., Influence of temperature and strain rate on the mechanical behavior of three amorphous polymers: Characterization and modeling of the compressive yield stress. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 2006. 43(78): p. 2318-2335. [Google Scholar]
- Mulliken, A.D. and M.C. Boyce, Mechanics of the rate-dependent elastic–plastic deformation of glassy polymers from low to high strain rates. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 2006. 43(5): p. 1331-1356. [Google Scholar]
- Siviour, C.R. and J.L. Jordan, High Strain Rate Mechanics of Polymers: A Review. Journal of Dynamic Behavior of Materials, 2016. 2(1): p. 15-32. [Google Scholar]
- Rittel, D., On the conversion of plastic work to heat during high strain rate deformation of glassy polymers. Mechanics of Materials, 1999. 31(2): p. 131-139. [Google Scholar]
- Sorini, C., A. Chattopadhyay, and R.K. Goldberg, Micromechanical modeling of the effects of adiabatic heating on the high strain rate deformation of polymer matrix composites. Composite Structures, 2019. 215: p. 377-384. [Google Scholar]
- Kendall, M.J. and C.R. Siviour, Experimentally simulating adiabatic conditions: Approximating high rate polymer behavior using low rate experiments with temperature profiles. Polymer, 2013. 54(18): p. 5058-5063. [Google Scholar]
- Trivedi, A.R. and C.R. Siviour, A novel methodology for predicting the high rate mechanical response of polymers from low rate data: application to (plasticised) poly(vinyl chloride). Mechanics of Time-Dependent Materials, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Yoon, S.-H., I. Giannakopoulos, and C.R. Siviour, Application of the Virtual Fields Method to the uniaxial behavior of rubbers at medium strain rates. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 2015. 69: p. 553-568. [Google Scholar]
- Trautmann, A., et al., Lubrication of polycarbonate at cryogenic temperatures in the split Hopkinson pressure bar. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 2005. 31(5): p. 523-544. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.