EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 250, 2021DYMAT 2021 - 13th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Non Metallic Materials|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- T. Scott, ADV APPL CERAM, 117:3, 161-176, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. McNamara, D. Carolana, P. Alveena, N. Murphya, A. Ivanković, Int J Refract Hard Met, 60, 1–10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Astakhov and, A. Stanley. Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) Tool Material: Emerging Applications, Problems, and Possible Solutions. Traditional Machining Processes, 1-32 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. T. Gray, “Classic Split Hopkinson Pressure Bar Testing, ” ASM Handbook, 8, 462-476, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lawn, Fracture of Brittle Solids (2nd ed., Cambridge Solid State Science Series), Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, (1993). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.