EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- Bird, I., et al. "Update of the Computing Models of the WLCG and the LHC Experiments." CERN-LHCC-2014-014. 2014. https://cds.cern.ch/record/1695401 [Google Scholar]
- Harter, T., et al. "Slacker: Fast distribution with lazy docker containers." 14th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST 16). 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Open Container Initiative, https://opencontainers.org/ (last accessed 15/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Docker Hub, https://hub.docker.com/ (last accessed 12/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Kurtzer G. M., Sochat V., Bauer M.W. "Singularity: Scientific containers for mobility of compute" PloS one. 2017. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0177459 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- containerd – An industry-standard container runtime with an emphasis on simplicity, robustness, and portability. https://containerd.io/ (last accessed 15/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- CRI-O: OCI-based implementation of Kubernetes Container Runtime Interface https://cri-o.io/ (last accessed 15/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Bernstein, D. "Containers and cloud: From lxc to docker to kubernetes." IEEE Cloud Computing 1.3 (2014): 81-84. [Google Scholar]
- Podman. https://podman.io/ (last accessed 15/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Harbor. https://goharbor.io/ (last accessed 15/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.