EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- J. Blomer et al. "Distributing LHC application software and conditions databases using the CernVM file system" Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 331. No. 042003 IOP Publishing, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. Blomer et al. "Towards a serverless CernVM-FS" EPJ Web Conf. Vol. 331. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- T. Stefan "Testing and Improving Deployment of ATLAS Releases to CVMFS" CERN technical report CERN-STUDENTS-Note-2018-180. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Amazon Simple Storage Service, https://aws.amazon.com/s3/ (last accessed 12/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Weil, Sage A., et al. "Ceph: A scalable, high-performance distributed file system." Proceedings of the 7th symposium on Operating systems design and implementation. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Traefik, The Cloud Native Application Proxy, https://traefik.io/traefik/ (last accessed 12/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- GitLab, The complete DevOps platform, https://about.gitlab.com/ (last accessed 16/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Aparicio, R. G., and Coterillo Coz I. "Database on Demand: insight how to build your own DBaaS." Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 664. No. 4. IOP Publishing, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Conda. Package, dependency and environment management for any language, https://docs.conda.io/en/latest/ (last accessed 16/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Celery. Distributed Task Queue, https://docs.celeryproject.org/en/stable/ (last accessed 16/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- MONIT. Monitoring for CERN IT Data Centre and WLCG Infrastructure, https://monit.web.cern.ch/ (last accessed 16/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Logging handler to ships logs to RabbitMQ, https://github.com/albertomr86/pythonlogging-rabbitmq (last accessed 16/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
- Logstash. Centralize, transform & stash your data, https://www.elastic.co/logstash (last accessed 16/02/2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.