EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- ALICE collaboration website, https://alice-collaboration.web.cern.ch/, accessed: 2021-06-15 [Google Scholar]
- I. Bird, Computing for the Large Hadron Collider, Annual Review of Nuclear and Particle Science, 61: 99–118 10.1146/annurev-nucl-102010-130059 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Grigoras, A. G. Grigoras, et al. , JAliEn–A new interface between the AliEn jobs and the central services. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. vol. 523. No. 1. IOP Publishing (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Martinez, C. Grigoras, V. Yurchenko, JAliEn: The New ALICE High-Performance and High-Scalability Grid Framework. EPJ Web of Conferences, vol. 214 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Schreiner, S. Steffen, et al., Securing the AliEn File Catalogue – Enforcing Authorization with Accountable File Operations. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 331, no. 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dorigo, P. Elmer, F. Furano, A. Hanushevsky, XROOTD-A Highly scalable architecture for data access, WSEAS Transactions on Computers 1.4.3 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Craig, S. Moore and P. McCabe, Introduction to the Practice of Statistics, Third edition, p. 219 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- xrdfs command reference manual, https://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/doc/man/xrdfs.1.html, accessed: 2021-06-15 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.