EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- The ATLAS Collaboration et al., The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, 2008 JINST 3 S08003: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-0221/3/08/S08003/meta [Google Scholar]
- The ATLAS Collaboration, “The ATLAS Experiment at CERN”: https://atlas.cern [Google Scholar]
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, “RHIC Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider”: https://www.bnl.gov/rhic [Google Scholar]
- The Belle II Collaboration, “The Belle II Experiment at KEK (Japan)”: https://www.belle2.org [Google Scholar]
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, “Computational Science Initiative”: https://www.bnl.gov/compsci [Google Scholar]
- Uptime Institute, Tier Classification System: https://uptimeinstitute.com/tiers [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Federal Government. (Mar 19, 2015), “Executive Order (EO) 13693, Planning for Federal Sustainability in the Next Decade”: https://www.fedcenter.gov/programs/eo13693/ [Google Scholar]
- Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG): https://wlcg.web.cern.ch [Google Scholar]
- Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG), “Signed Memoranda of Understanding”: https://wlcg.web.cern.ch/mou/signed [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Federal Government Office of Management and Budget, (Jun 25, 2019), “Memorandum M-19-19 Update to Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI)”: https://datacenters.cio.gov/policy [Google Scholar]
- European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), “LHC Long Term Schedule” (2019-2036): https://lhc-commissioning.web.cern.ch/schedule/LHC-long-term.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.