EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Distributed Computing, Data Management and Facilities|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- E. Martelliand S. Stancu, “LHCOPN and LHCONE: Status and Future Evolution.”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 664. 052025, doi: https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/664/5/052025 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- HL-LHC network needs and data transfer challenges, https://indico.cern.ch/event/983436/contributions/4226012/attachments/2213578/3746893/HL-LHC network challenges-V2.pdf (2021), accessed: 2021-06-21 [Google Scholar]
- Clos Networks: What’s Old Is New Again, https://www.networkworld.com/article/2226122/clos-networks-what-s-old-is-new-again.html (2021), accessed: 2021-02-28 [Google Scholar]
- The next generation Facebook data center network, https://engineering.fb.com/2014/11/14/production-engineering/introducing-data-center-fabric-the-next-generation-facebook-data-center-network/ (2014), accessed: 2021-02-28 [Google Scholar]
- A. Dewhurst et al 2017, “The deployment of a large scale object store at the RAL Tier-1.“, Journal of Physics: Conference. Series. 898 062051, dos: https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/898/6/062051 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.