EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 251, 202125th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 August 2021|
- X. Ai, C. Allaire, N. Calace, et al., Acts project: v3.0.0 (2020), https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3937454 [Google Scholar]
- C. Guo, F. Berkhahn, CoRR abs/1604.06737 (2016), arXiv:1604.06737 [Google Scholar]
- S. Amrouche, L. Basara, P. Calafiura, et al., The Springer Series on Challenges in Machine Learning p. 231–264 (2019), arXiv:1904.06778 [Google Scholar]
- F. Chollet et al., Keras, https://keras.io (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Abadi, A. Agarwal, P. Barham, et al., TensorFlow: Large-scale machine learning on heterogeneous systems (2015), https://www.tensorflow.org/ [Google Scholar]
- B. Huth, Source code repository for the models and the neccessary tools, https://github.com/benjaminhuth/acts_ml_navigator [Google Scholar]
- F. Pedregosa, G. Varoquaux, A. Gramfort, et al., Journal of Machine Learning Research 12, 2825 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Huth, Acts fork with ml navigator branch, https://github.com/benjaminhuth/acts/tree/feature/ml-navigator [Google Scholar]
- Microsoft, ONNX runtime (source code repository), https://github.com/microsoft/onnxruntime [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.