EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research Reactors and Particle Accelerators|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- J.P. Coulon et al., “Radioisotopes Production for Medical Use: Preliminary Design of the Jules Horowitz Reactor Facilities”, RRFM IGORR, March 18-22 2012 Prague, Czech Republic. [Google Scholar]
- G. Bignan et al., “The Jules Horowitz Reactor: a new high performances Europeans MTR with modern experimental capacities: toward an international centre of excellence”, RRFM IGORR, March 18-22 2012 Prague, Czech Republic. [Google Scholar]
- C. Vaglio-Gaudard et al., “Analysis of the AMMON experimental program in the EOLE facility supporting the qualification of the JHR neutron and photon tools”, ANIMMA, 2013, pp. 1-9, DOI: 10.1109/ANIMMA.2013.6727887. [Google Scholar]
- Koji Fukuya, “Current understanding of radiation-induced degradation in light water reactor structural materials”, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 50:3, 213-254, DOI: 10.1080/00223131.2013.772448, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Carcreff, L. Salmon, V. Lepeltier, Jm. Guyot, E. Bouard, “Last Improvements of the CALMOS Calorimeter Dedicated to Thermal Neutron Flux and Nuclear Heating Measurements inside the OSIRIS Reactor”, ANIMMA, Jun 2017, Lieges, Belgium. ⟨hal-02417753⟩. [Google Scholar]
- Lyoussi et al., “Advanced methodology and instrumentation for accurate on line measurements of neutron, photon and nuclear heating parameters inside Jules Horowitz MTR reactor”, in Proceedings of RRFM ’12, Prague, Czech Republic, Mar. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fourmentel et al., “Nuclear Heating Measurements in Material Testing Reactor: A Comparison between a Differential Calorimeter and a Gamma Thermometer”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 60, N°1, February 2013. [Google Scholar]
- L. Barbot, D. Fourmentel, J.-F. Villard, C. Destouches, B. Geslot et al., In-pile qualification of the fast-neutron-detection-system. EPJ Web of Conferences, EDP Sciences, 2017, 170, pp.04025. ⟨10.1051/epjconf/201817004025⟩.⟨cea-02437051⟩ [Google Scholar]
- E. Brun, F. Damian, C.M. Diop, E. Dumonteil, F.X. Hugot, C. Jouanne, Y.K. Lee, F. Malvagi, A. Mazzolo, O. Petit, J.C. Trama, T. Visonneau, A. Zoia, Tripoli-4®, CEA, EDF and AREVA reference Monte Carlo code, Annals of Nuclear Energy 82, 151-160 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. Carcreff et al., “Recent developments in nuclear heating measurement methods inside the OSIRIS reactor”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, A 942 (2019) 162-310. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.