EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research Reactors and Particle Accelerators|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- B. Biard et al., “Reactivity Initiated Accident Transient on irradiated fuel rods in PWR conditions: the CABRI International Program CIP” Annals of Nuclear. Energy, vol. 141, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anucene.2019.107253. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mirotta et al., “Qualification and characterization of electronics of the fast neutrons Hodoscope detectors using neutrons from the CABRI core” presented at the fifth ANIMMA conference, Liege, Belgium, June. 1923, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- V. Chevalier, S. Mirotta, J. Guillot: The CABRI fast neutron Hodoscope: renovation, qualification program and first results following the experimental reactor restart, “ In ANIMMA2017 Conference Proceedings, Liege, June 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Di Salvo, S. Mirotta, V. Chevalier, “Analysis of the Signal over Noise Ratio of the hodoscope determined by Monte Carlo calculation”, presented at the 7th International Conference ANIMMA, June 21-25, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Baumung et Augier. Quantitative fuel motion determination with the CABRI fast neutron Hodoscope: Evaluation Methods and Results, november 1990. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.