EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research Reactors and Particle Accelerators|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- M. Agoyan et al, « Confocal chromatic sensor for displacement monitoring in research reactor », Animma 2021. [Google Scholar]
- S. Girard et al., “Overview of radiation induced point defects in silicabased optical fibers, ” Reviews in Physics, 2019, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.revip.2019.100032 [Google Scholar]
- L. Remy, G. Cheymol, A. Gusarov, A. Morana, E. Marin and S. Girard, “Compaction in Optical Fibres and Fibre Bragg Gratings Under Nuclear Reactor High Neutron and Gamma Fluence, ” in IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 2317-2322, Aug. 2016, doi: 10.1109/TNS.2016.2570948. [Google Scholar]
- C. Muller, T. Lépine, T. Allanche, A. Boukenter, P. Paillet, S. Girard, and Y. Ouerdane “Potential performance loss and compensation techniques of a lens under ionizing radiations”, Proc. SPIE 10690, Optical Design and Engineering VII, 106900T (5 June 2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Cheymol, A. Verneuil, P. Grange, H. Maskrot and C. Destouches, “HighTemperature Measurements With a Fabry–Perot Extensometer, ” in IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 552-558, April 2020, doi: 10.1109/TNS.2020.2975707. [Google Scholar]
- C.Z. Tan, J. Arndt, “Temperature dependence of refractive index of glassy SiO2 in the infrared wavelength range”, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 61, pp. 1315–1320, Nov. 1999 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.