EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research Reactors and Particle Accelerators|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- S. Nehr et al., “On-line monitoring of multiplexed femtosecond Fiber Bragg Gratings exposed to high temperature and high neutron fluence”, 26th International Conference on Optical Fiber Sensors, OFS-26, Poster presentation, Lausanne, Switzerland, 24-28 September, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- B. Bouvry et al., “Multispectral pyrometry for surface temperature measurement of oxidized Zircaloy claddings, ” Infrared Physics and Technology, vol. 83, pp. 78-87, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- G. Cheymol, A. Verneuil, P. Grange, H. Maskrot and C. Destouches, “HighTemperature Measurements With a Fabry–Perot Extensometer, ” in IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 552-558, April 2020, doi: 10.1109/TNS.2020.2975707. [Google Scholar]
- P. Van Uffelen, G. Pastore, “Oxide Fuel Performance Modeling and Simulation”, Comprehensive, Nuclear Materials, vo. 2, 2020, pp 363-416. [Google Scholar]
- S. Girard et al., “Overview of radiation induced point defects in silicabased optical fibers, ” Reviews in Physics, 2019, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.revip.2019.100032 [Google Scholar]
- Primak, “Fast-neutron-induced changes in quartz and vitreous silica”, Phys.Rev.B 110 (6), 1240-1254(1958). [Google Scholar]
- L. Remy, G. Cheymol, A. Gusarov, A. Morana, E. Marin and S. Girard, “Compaction in Optical Fibres and Fibre Bragg Gratings Under Nuclear Reactor High Neutron and Gamma Fluence, ” in IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 2317-2322, Aug. 2016, doi: 10.1109/TNS.2016.2570948. [Google Scholar]
- David L. Griscom, “γ and fission-reactor radiation effects on the visiblerange transparency of aluminium-jacked, all-silica optical fibers, ” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 80, no. 4, May 1996, pp 2142-2155 [Google Scholar]
- T. Allanche, “Effect of high radiation doses (MGy) on light Emitting Diodes and optical glasses”, HAL id: tel-03215958, May 2021 [Google Scholar]
- T. Shikama, T. Kakuta, M. Narui, T. Sagawa, H. Kayano, “Optical properties in fibers during irradiation in a fission reactor”, J. Nucl. Mater 225 (1995) 324-327 [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Cooke, B. L. Benett, E. H. Farnum, “Optical absorption of neutron irradiated silica fibers”, J. Nucl. Mater, May 1996, pp 214-218 [Google Scholar]
- T. Kakuta, T. Shikama, M. Narui, T. Sagawa “Behavior of optical fibers under heavy irriadiations”, Fus. Eng. Des. 51-52 (2000) 179-183 [Google Scholar]
- B. Brichard, P. Borgemans, A. F. Fernandez, K. Lammens, M. Decréton, “Radiation effect in silica optical fiber exposed to intense mixed neutrongamma radiation field”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci, vol. 48, no. 6, Nov. 2001, pp 2069-2073 [Google Scholar]
- T. Kakuta, T. Shikama, T. Nishitani, B. Brichard, A. Krassilinikov, A. Tomashuk, S. Yamamoto, S. Kasai “Round-robin irradiation test of radiation resistant optical fibers for ITER diagnostic application”, Journal of nuclear materials 307-311 (2002) 1277-1281 [Google Scholar]
- G. Cheymol, H. Long, J. F. Villard, B. Brichard, “High level gamma and neutron irradiation of silica optical fibers in CEA OSIRIS nuclear reactor”, IEEE. Trans. Nucl. Sci, vol. 55, no. 4, Aug. 2008, pp 2252-2258 [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Kashaykin, A. L. Tomashuk, S.A. Vasiliev, A.D. Ignatyev, A.A. Shaimerdenov,Yu. V. Ponkratov, T. V. Kulsartov, Y. A. Kenzhin, Sh. Kh. Gizatulin, T. K. Zholdybayev, Y. V. Chikhray, S. L. Semjonov, “Radiation resistance of single-mode optical fibres with view to in-reactor applications”, Nuclear Materials and Energy 27 (2021) 10098. [Google Scholar]
- C. Z. Tan, “Temperature dependence of refractive index of glassy SiO2 in the infrared wavelength range”, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 61 (2000) 1315-1320. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.