EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Research Reactors and Particle Accelerators|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- J.-L. Lecouey et al., “Reactivity measurements with threshold fission chambers in the MYRRHA mock-up fast reactor VENUS-F”, in Proc. PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, Mexico, April 22-26, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wagemans, E. Malambu, and L. Borms, “The Neutron Standard Fields at the BR1 Reactor at SCK•CEN, ” Journal of ASTM International 9, no. 3 (2012): 1-7 [Google Scholar]
- L. Borms, “Characterisation of the fast neutron field in the BR1 MARK3 converter”, Mol, Belgium, Internal report SCK•CEN, I-287, May 2015 [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Hudelot et al., “Calibration des chambres à fissions EOLE/MINERVE et MASURCA dans les spectres de reference du reacteur BR1 du CEN/MOL”, Cadarache, France, NT/DER/SPEx/LPE/02-037, 02.12.2002 [Google Scholar]
- OECD/NEA Data Bank, “The JEFF-3.1.1 Nuclear Data Library”, JEFF Report 22, Paris, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et al., “Result of the tests of the new PHOTONIS CFUL01 fission chambers with high-purity U-238 deposit and Al containers with boron nitride cover”, Mol, Belgium, SCK•CEN Report, R-6459, September 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Adimir Dos Santos, “Guide to the expression of uncertainty”, International Reactor Physics Experiments Evaluation Project (IRPhEP), Paris, OECD Report, NEA/NSC/DOC(2017), 2017 [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Werner, MCNP User’s manual Code version 6.2, LA-UR-1729981, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.