EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nuclear Power Reactor Monitoring and Control|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- G. F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement, John Wiley & Sons (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. Goldstein and W. Todt, “A Survey of Self-Powered Detectors— Present and Future, ” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 26, 1, 916–923 (1979). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chadwick, M. Herman, P. Oblozˇinsky´, et al., “ENDF/B- VII.1 Nuclear Data for Science and Technology: Cross Sections, Covariances, Fission Product Yields and Decay Data, ” Nuclear Data Sheets, 112, 12, 2887 – 2996 (2011), Special Issue on ENDF/B-VII.1 Library. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BNL, NNDC, https://www.nndc.bnl.gov/nudat2/. [Google Scholar]
- V. Verma, L. Barbot, P. Filliatre, C. Hellesen, C. Jammes, and S. J. Sva¨rd, “Self powered neutron detectors as in-core detectors for sodium-cooled fast reactors, ” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, 860, 6–12 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Allan, “Experimental measurements of neutron and gamma-ray sensitivities of flux detectors having a mixed response, ” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 29, 1, 660–664 (1982). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Duderstadt, Nuclear Reactor Analysis, Wiley (1976). [Google Scholar]
- W. Todt, “Characteristics of self-powered neutron detectors used in power reactors, ” Core Instrumentation and Core Assessment, Nuclear Energy Agency, Boulogne-Billancourt, France (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Zinkle and G. Was, “Materials challenges in nuclear energy, ” Acta Materialia, 61, 3, 735–758 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gladstone and A. Sesonske, “Nuclear Reactor Engineering: Reactor Design Basics, ” (1994). [Google Scholar]
- E. Mendoza and D. Cano-Ott, “Update of the Evaluated Neutron Cross Section Libraries for the Geant4 Code (see also INDC (NDS)0612), ” Tech. rep., International Atomic Energy Agency (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Wiarda, M. Dunn, N. Greene, M. Williams, C. Celik, and L. Petrie, “AMPX-6: a Modular Code System for Processing ENDF/B, ” (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.