EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Severe Accident Monitoring|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- “Reactivity Initiated Accident transient testing on irradiated fuel rods in PWR conditions: The CABRI International Program”. Biard B., et al. Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol 141, 15 June 2020, 107253. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anucene.2019.107253 [Google Scholar]
- “Renovation, improvement and experimental validation of the Helium-3 transient rods system for the reactivity injection in the CABRI reactor”. Duc B. et al. Proc of IGORR 2014 conference, Bariloche, Argentina, November 2014 [Google Scholar]
- “The CABRI fast neutron Hodoscope: Renovation, qualification program and first results following the experimental reactor restart”. Chevalier V., Mirotta S., Guillot J., Biard B. EPJ Web of Conferences, Volume 170, 10 January 2018 [Google Scholar]
- “MCNP® user’s manual. Code version 6.2. Manual Rev. 0” Werner C. J. editor. LA-UR-17-29981. October 27, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- “The CABRI fast neutron Hodoscope: calibration campaign results”. Chevalier V., Mirotta S., Monchalin N., Guillot J. The European Research Reactor Conference, the annual gathering of the research reactor community in Europe, RRFM, Oct 2020, HELSINKI (on line), Finland. (https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-03080772). [Google Scholar]
- “Quantitative fuel motion determination with the CABRI fast neutron hodoscope: Evaluation methods and results.” Baumung K., Augier G., Nuclear Technology, vol 96, p. 302, June 1991 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.