EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Severe Accident Monitoring|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- M.L. Corradini, B.J. Kim and M.D. Oh, “Vapor explosions in light water reactors: A review of theory and modelling”, Prog. Nucl. Ener. vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 1-117, 1988, 10.1016/0149-1970(88)90004-2. [Google Scholar]
- R. Meignien, B. Raverdy, M. Buck, G. Pohlner, P. Kudinov, W. Ma, C. Brayer, P. Piluso, S.-W. Hong, M. Leskovar, M. Uršič, G. Albrecht, I. Lindholm and I. Ivanov, “Status of steam explosion understanding and modelling”, Ann. Nucl. Ener., vol. 74, pp. 125-133, 2014, 10.1016/j.anucene.2014.07.008. [Google Scholar]
- P. Shen, W. Zhou, N. Cassiault-Louis, C. Journeau, P. Piluso and Y. Liao, “Corium behavior and steam explosion risks: a review of experiments”, Ann. Nucl. Ener. vol. 121, pp. 162-176, Nov. 2018, 10.1016/j.anucene.2018.07.029. [Google Scholar]
- G. Berthoud, H. Jacobs and B. Knowles, “Analysis of large scale UO2 Na interactions performed in Europe”, IAEA-IWGFR technical committee meeting on material-coolant interactions and material movement and relocation in liquid metal fast reactors, O-arai, Ibaraki (Japan), June 1994, pp. 127-165. [Google Scholar]
- K. Matsuba, K. Kamiyama, J. Toyooka, Y. Tobita, V.A. Zuyev, A. A. Kolodeshnikov and Y.S. Vassiliev, “Experimental discussion on fragmentation mechanisms of molten oxide discharged into a sodium pool”, Mech. Eng. J. vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 15-00595, 2016, 10.1299/mej.15-00595. [Google Scholar]
- M. Johnson, C. Journeau, K. Matsuba, Y. Emura and K. Kamiyama, Characterization of high-temperature nuclear fuel-coolant interactions through X-ray visualization and image processing”, Ann. Nucl. Ener., vol. 151, pp. 107881, Feb. 2021, 10.1016/j.anucene.2020.107881. [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Park, R.C. Hansson, B.R. Sehgal, Fine fragmentation of molten droplet in highly subcooled water due to vapor explosion observed by Xray radioscopy, Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., vol. 29, pp. 351-361, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- C. Brayer, D. Grishchenko, N. Cassiaut-Louis, P. Piluso, “Application of X-Ray radioscopy for investigations of the 3-phase-mixture resulting from the fragmentation of a high temperature molten material jet in water”, in: 8th Int. Conf. Multiphase Flow, ICMF-2013, Jeju, Korea, 2013, 10.1016/j.expthermflusci.2004.05.013. [Google Scholar]
- L. Berge, N. Estre, D. Tisseur, E. Payan, D. Eck, V. Bouyer, N. Cassiaut-Louis, C. Journeau, R. Le Tellier, S. Singh, E. Pluyette, “Fast Energy X-Ray Imaging for Severe Accidents on the Future PLINIUS-2 Platform”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. vol. 65, pp. 2573-2581, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Zabiego, C. Fochesato, “Corium-sodium interaction the development of the SCONE software”, in: NURETH-17 17th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics, Xi-An, China, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Cowen, A.G. Davies, M.U. Sivananthan, “The design and imaging characteristics of dynamic, solid-state, flat-panel X-ray image detectors for digital fluoroscopy and fluorography”, Clinical Radiology, voL 63, pp. 1073-1085 [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, “X-Ray diagnostics on corium-sodium interactions during a severe accident scenario”, PhD dissertation, University Paris-Saclay, 2019, https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/tel-02897391 [Google Scholar]
- A. Danielyan, V. Katkovnik, K. Egiazarian, K. BM3D frames and variational image deblurring. IEEE Trans. Image Proc. vol. 21(4), pp. 1715–1728, 2012, https://doi.org/10.1109/TIP.2011.2176954 [Google Scholar]
- A. Buades, B. Coll, J. M. Morel, “A Review of Image Denoising Algorithms, with a New One”, Multiscale Model. Simul., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 490–530, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- I. Frosio J. Kautz, “Statistical Nearest Neighbors for Image Denoising, ” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 723–738, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- V. Van Nieuwenhove, J. De Beenhouwer, F. De Carlo, L. Mancini, F. Marone, J. Sijbers, “Dynamic intensity normalization using eigen flat fields in X-ray imaging, ” Opt. Express, vol. 23, no. 21, Art no. 27975, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- G. Vass and T. Perlaki, “Applying and removing lens distortion in post production, ” in 2nd Hungarian Conference on Computer Graphics and Geometry, 2003, pp. 9–16. [Google Scholar]
- A. Goshtasby, “Image registration by local approximation methods, ” Image Vis. Comput., vol. 6, pp. 255–261, 1988. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.