EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Severe Accident Monitoring|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- Palmer, J., Skifton, R. S., Pham, B., Hawkes, G., “Summary of Thermocouple Performance in the Advanced Gas Reactor Experiment AGR-5/6/7 during Irradiation in the Advanced Test Reactor, ” ANIMMA, Prague, Czech Republic, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Moffat, R. J., “Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, ” 3, ISBN 0894–1777, 14–32, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Schley, R. and Metauer, G., (1982) “Thermocouples for Measurements under Conditions of High Temperature and Nuclear Radiation, ” in Temperature: Its Measurement and Control in Science and Industry. Vol. 5, Part 2, J. F. Schooley, ed., American Institute of Physics, New York, NY, pp. 1109-1113. [Google Scholar]
- Standard Technical Specifications – Westinghouse Plants: Bases, NUREG-1431, Revision 4, Volume 2, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Hashemian, H. M., “Maintenance of Process Instrumentation in Nuclear Power Plants, ” Springer, Berlin, 10.1007/978-3-540-337041, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Hashemian, H. M., “Determination of Installed Thermocouple Response.” U.S. Air Force, Arnold Engineering Development Center, Report Number AEDC-TR-86-46, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- Scervini, M., Rae, C., Lindley, B., “Transmutation of thermocouples in thermal and fast nuclear reactors, ” 3rd International Conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation, Measurement Methods and their Applications (ANIMMA), Marseille, (June 2013): 1-8, https://doi.org/10.1109/ANIMMA.2013.6727900. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.