EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Severe Accident Monitoring|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- K. Peters, “Polymer optical fiber sensors—a review, ” Smart Mater. Struct., vol. 20, no. 1, 2011, Art. no. 013002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bilro, N. Alberto, J. L. Pinto, and R. Nogueira, “Optical sensors based on plastic fibers, ” Sensors (Switzerland), vol. 12, no. 9, pp. 12184-12207, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Koike and M. Asai, “The future of plastic optical fiber, ” NPG Asia Mater., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 22-28, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Theodosiou and K. Kalli, “Recent trends and advances of fibre Bragg grating sensors in CYTOP polymer optical fibres, ” Opt. Fiber Technol., vol. 54, 2020, Art. no. 102079. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Mizuno and K. Nakamura, “Potential of Brillouin scattering in polymer optical fiber for strain-insensitive high-accuracy temperature sensing, ” Opt. Lett., vol. 35, no. 23, pp. 3985-3987, 2010. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Chapalo, A. Theodosiou, K. Kalli, and O. Kotov, “Multimode Fiber Interferometer Based on Graded-Index Polymer CYTOP Fiber, ” J. Lightw. Technol., vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 1439-1445, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Stajanca and K. Krebber, “Radiation-induced attenuation of perfluorinated polymer optical fibers for radiation monitoring, ” Sensors (Switzerland), vol. 17, no. 9, 2017, Art. no. 1959. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Broadway, D. Kinet, A. Theodosiou, K. Kalli, A. Gusarov, C. Caucheteur, and P. Mégret, “CYTOP fibre Bragg grating sensors for harsh radiation environments, ” Sensors (Switzerland)1, vol. 19, no. 13, 2019, Art. no. 2853. [Google Scholar]
- P. Stajanca and K. Krebber, “Towards on-line radiation monitoring with perfluorinated polymer optical fibers, ” Proc. SPIE, vol. 10323, 2017, Art. no. 103231O. [Google Scholar]
- P. Stajanca, L. Mihai, D. Sporea, D. Negut, H. Sturm, M. Schukar, and K. Krebber, “Impacts of gamma irradiation on Cytop plastic optical fibres, ” in The 25th International Conference on Plastic Optical Fibers (POF2016), Birmingham, UK, 2016, pp. 114-117. [Google Scholar]
- P. Stajanca, L. Mihai, D. Sporea, D. Negut, H. Sturm, M. Schukar, and K. Krebber, “Effects of gamma radiation on perfluorinated polymer optical fibers, ” Opt. Mater., vol. 58, pp. 226-233, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.