EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nuclear Fuel Cycle, Safeguards and Homeland Security|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- MICADO project official website. [Online]. Available: https://www.micado-project.eu/. Accessed on: August 10, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- B. Bergmann, I. Caicedo, C. Leroy, S. Pospisil and Z. Vykydal, “ATLAS-TPX: a two-layer pixel detector setup for neutron detection and radiation field characterization, ” JINST, vol. 11, Oct. 2016, Art no. P10002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bergmann, T. Billoud, C. Leroy and S. Pospisil, “Characterization of the Radiation Field in the ATLAS Experiment With Timepix Detectors, ” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 66, no. 7, pp. 1861-1869, July 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Poikela et al., “Timepix3: a 65K channel hybrid pixel readout chip with simultaneous ToA/ToT and sparse readout, ” JINST, vol. 9, May 2014, Art no. C05013. [Google Scholar]
- P. Burian, P. Broulim, B. Bergmann, V. Georgiev, S. Pospisil, L. Pusman and J. Zich, “Timepix3 detector network at ATLAS experiment, ” JINST, vol. 13, Nov. 2018, Art no. C11024. [Google Scholar]
- P. Burian, P. Broulim, M. Jara, V. Georgiev and B. Bergmann, “Katherine: Ethernet Embedded Readout Interface for Timepix3, ” JINST, vol. 12, Nov. 2017, Art no. C11001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Turecek, J. Jakubek and P. Soukup, “USB 3.0 readout and time-walk correction method for Timepix3 detector, ” JINST, vol. 11, Dec. 2016, Art no. C12065. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Czech Metrology Institute website. [Online]. Available: https://www.cmi.cz/?lang=2&language=en. Accessed on: August 10, 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.