EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nuclear Fuel Cycle, Safeguards and Homeland Security|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- P. Haroková, M. Lovecký, “Comparison of bounding approach with correction factors and Monte Carlo sampling for determination of isotopic composition of spent fuel in burnup credit method.”, Škoda JS report Ae19117, 2019 [in Czech]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lovecký, “Comparison of results of spent fuel inventory calculations with ORIGEN-S code with experiments.”, Škoda JS report Ae14561, 2012 [in Czech]. [Google Scholar]
- G. Radulescu, I. C. Gauld, G. llas, J. C. Wagner, “An Approach for Validating Actinide and Fission Product Burnup Credit Criticality Safety Analyses — Isotopic Composition Predictions”. US NRC Report NUREG/CR-7108, Oak Ridge, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- I. C. Gauld, “Strategies for Application of Isotopic Uncertainties in Burnup Credit”. US NRC Report, NUREG/CR-6811, Oak Ridge, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Jardine, “Radiochemical Assays of Irradiated VVER-440 Fuel for Use in Spent Fuel Burnup Credit Activities”. LLNL Report, UCRL-TR212202, Livermore, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Kravchenko, “Benchmark Calculation of Fuel Burnup and Isotope Composition of VVER-440 Spent Fuel”. Kurchatov Institue Report, Moscow, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Makarova, B. A. Bibichev, V. D. Domkin, “Destructive Analysis of the Nuclide Composition of Spent Fuel of WWER-440, WWER-1000, and RBMK-1000 Reactors”. Radiochemistry 50 (2008) 414-426. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.