EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 253, 2021ANIMMA 2021 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Education, Training and Outreach|
|Published online||19 November 2021|
- V. Radulović et al, “European Nuclear Experimental Educational Platform – ENEEP”, poster presentation at ANIMMA2019, Portorož, Slovenia, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. Cagnazzo et al., “The European Nuclear Experimental Educational Platform (ENEEP) for education and training”, Atw Internationale Zeitschrift fuer Kernenergie, 65(5), 251-256, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- B. Vrban et al., “Concept of education and training provided by the European nuclear experimental educational platform (ENEEP)”, in Proc. NENE 2020, September 7-10, Portorož, Slovenia, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- B. Vrban et al., “Introduction of European Nuclear Experimental Educational Platform (ENEEP)”, CONTE2021, February 9–11, 2021, Virtual meeting, ANS, USA. [Google Scholar]
- J. Malec et al, “On Teaching Experimental Reactor Physics in Times of Pandemic”, presented at ANIMMA2021, Prague, Czech Republic, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- C. Reynard-Carette, “A New Project dedicated to developing International MOBILity of APPrentices in the Master’s Degree in Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology (MOBIL-APP project)”, in Proc. ANIMMA2019, Portorož, Slovenia, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.