EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021EOS Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Topical Meeting (TOM) 3- Optical System Design, Tolerancing and Manufacturing|
|Published online||18 November 2021|
- C. Chaneliere, J. L. Autran, R. A. B. Devine, B. Balland, Materials Science and Engeneering Reports, Tantalum pentoxide (Ta2O5) thin films for advanced dielectric applications, Volume 22 Issue 6, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chen, M, Nielsen, G. R. Yang, E. J. Rymaszewsky, T. -M. Lu, Journal of Electronic Materials, Study of Amorphous Ta2O5 thin films by DC magnetron reactive sputtering, Vol. 26, Nr.4 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Greene, Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology, Tracing the recorded history of thin-film sputter deposition: From the 1800s to 2017, A 35, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Schwyn-Thöny, S. Gees, E. Schüngel, OSA Publishing, improving film stress and surface roughness by using a plasma source in magnetron sputtering, WC.4, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Rodríguez-de Marcos, J. I. Larruquert, J. A. Méndez, J. A. Aznárez, OSA Publishing, Self-consistent optical constants of SiO2 and Ta2O5 films, Vol. 6 Issue 11, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chesaux, S. Schwyn Thöny, S. Gees, A. Frigg, OSA Publishing, Rotating target Source: Novel shaperless concept for magnetron sputtering with excellent uniformity, WA.2, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.