EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021EOS Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Topical Meeting (TOM) 14- Advances and Applications of Optics and Photonics|
|Published online||18 November 2021|
- T. Erdogan, “Fiber grating spectra,” J. Light. Technol., vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 1277–1294, 1997, doi: 10.1109/50.618322. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. P. Coelho, C. Silva, M. Nespereira, M. Abreu, and J. Rebordão, “Writing of Long Period Fiber Gratings Using CO2 Laser Radiation,” Adv. Opt. Fiber Technol. Fundam. Opt. Phenom. Appl., vol. 32, pp. 287–314, Feb. 2015, doi: 10.5772/59153. [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, L. Jiang, S. Wang, H. L. Tsai, and H. Xiao, “Femtosecond laser fabrication of long period fiber gratings and applications in refractive index sensing,” Opt. Laser Technol., vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 1420–1423, 2011, doi: 10.1016/j.optlastec.2011.04.011. [Google Scholar]
- M. L. von Bibra, A. Roberts, and J. Canning, “Fabrication of long-period fiber gratings by use of focused ion-beam irradiation,” Opt. Lett., vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 765–767, 2001, doi: 10.1364/ol.26.000765. [Google Scholar]
- C. Colaço, P. Caldas, I. Del Villar, R. Chibante, and G. Rego, “Arc-induced long-period fiber gratings in the dispersion turning points,” J. Light. Technol., vol. 34, no. 19, pp. 4584–4590, 2016, doi: 10.1109/JLT.2016.2540678. [Google Scholar]
- R. Oliveira, L. M. Sousa, A. M. Rocha, R. Nogueira, and L. Bilro, “UV inscription and pressure induced long-period gratings through 3D printed amplitude masks,” Sensors, vol. 21, no. 6, 2021, doi: 10.3390/s21061977. [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Shi, X. J. Zhou, Z. Y. Zhang, L. Lan, C. Yin, and Y. Liu, “Fiber-optic solution concentration sensor based on a pressure-induced long-period grating in a composite waveguide,” Chinese Phys. Lett., vol. 29, no. 9, 2012, doi: 10.1088/0256-307X/29/9/094206. [Google Scholar]
- I. Torres-Gómez, D. E. Ceballos-Herrera, and K. M. Salas-Alcantara, “Mechanically-induced long-period fiber gratings using laminated plates,” Sensors, vol. 20, no. 9, 2020, doi: 10.3390/s20092582. [Google Scholar]
- R. Oliveira, R. Nogueira, and L. Bilro, “3D printed long period gratings and their applications as high sensitivity shear-strain and torsion sensors,” Opt. Express, vol. 29, no. 12, pp. 17795–17814, 2021, doi: 10.1364/oe.427387. [Google Scholar]
- “ANYCUBIC 3D Printing.” https://www.anycubic.com/ (accessed Jul. 30, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, L. Zhang, J. A. R. Williams, and I. Bennion, “Optical Bend Sensor Based on Measurement of Resonance Mode Splitting of Long-Period Fiber Grating,” IEEE Photonics Technol. Lett., vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 531–533, 2000, doi: 10.1109/68.841276. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gong, T. Zhao, Y. J. Rao, and Y. Wu, “All-fiber curvature sensor based on multimode interference,” IEEE Photonics Technol. Lett., vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 679–681, 2011, doi: 10.1109/LPT.2011.2123086. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.