EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021EOS Annual Meeting (EOSAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Topical Meeting (TOM) 14- Advances and Applications of Optics and Photonics|
|Published online||18 November 2021|
- B. W. Borish’s, Clinical Refraction-EBook. 2nd ed. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- M. M.. McBrien NA, Clinical evaluation of the Canon Autoref R-1. Am J Optom Physiol Opt., 62, no. 786Y92 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- R. E. T. Ang, J. A. S. Sarmiento, J. T. M. Remo, G. H. A. Martinez, and L. M. B. Canilao, Measurement of Accommodative Amplitude Using Wavefront Aberrometer. June, 3–10, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Win-Hall. Open-field autorefractor measurements of accommodation in human subjects. OVS, Poster 44, Scientific program (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aldaba, S. Gómez-López, M. Vilaseca, J. Pujol, and M. Arjona. Comparing autorefractors for measurement of accommodation. Optom. Vis. Sci., 92, 10, 1003–1010 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Krishnacharya. Study on accommodation by autorefraction and dynamic refraction in children. J. Optom. 7, 4, 193–202 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen et al. Comparison of three monocular methods for measuring accommodative stimulus–response curves. Clin. Exp. Optom., 100, 2, 155–161 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tarrant, A. Roorda, and C. F. Wildsoet. Determining the accommodative response from wavefront aberrations. J. Vis. 10, 5, 1–16 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Martinez, A. Pandian, P. Sankaridurg, K. Rose, S. C. Huynh, and P. Mitchell. Comparison of aberrometer and autorefractor measures of refractive error in children. Optom. Vis. Sci., 83, 11, 811–817 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.