EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 264, 2022EFM21 – 15th International Conference “Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2021”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 July 2022|
- N. Belkhir, D. Bouzid, V. Herold, Determination of the Friction Coefficient During Glass Polishing. Tribology Letters, 33, 55-61. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kelm, R. Boerret, S. Sinzinger, Improving the polishing accuracy by determining the variance of the friction coefficient. Journal of The European Optical Society Rapid Publications, 7. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. W. Preston, The Theory and Design of Plate Glass Polishing Machines, J. Soc Glass Technology, Vol. 11, pp. 214-256. (1927) [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Evans, E. Paul, D. Dornfeld, D. A. Lucca, G. Byrne, M. Tricard, F. Klocke, O. Dambon, B. A. Mullany, CIRP Annals, Volume 52, Issue 2 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kyungyoon, L. Jiun-Yu, N. Saka, J.-H. Chun, Mechanics, Mechanisms and Modeling of the Chemical Mechanical Polishing Process. (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.