EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 267, 202210th EPS-QEOD Europhoton Conference on Solid-State, Fibre, and Waveguide Coherent Light Sources (EUROPHOTON 2022)
|Number of page(s)||1|
|Section||Fibre and Waveguide Devices|
|Published online||18 October 2022|
- R. Kuschmierz, E. Scharf, N. Koukourakis, and J. W. Czarske, “Self-calibration of lensless holographic endoscope using programmable guide stars,“ Optics Letters, 43 (12),2997–3000 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sivankutty, V. Tsvirkun, O. Vanvincq, G. Bouwmans, E. R. Andresen, and H. Rigneault, “Nonlinear imaging through a Fermat’s golden spiral multicore fiber, “ Optics Letters, 43 (15),3638–3641 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Tsvirkun, S. Sivankutty, K. Baudelle, R.Habert, G. Bouwmans, O. Vanvincq, E. R. Andresen, and H. Rigneault, “Flexible lensless endoscope with a conformationally invariant multi-core fiber, “ Optica 6, 1185–1189 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kuschmierz, E. Scharf, D. F. Ortegón-González, T. Glosemeyer, and J. W. Czarske, “Ultra-thin 3D lensless fiber endoscopy using diffractive optical elements and deep neural networks,“ Light: Advanced Manufacturing, 2 (4):415–424 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sivankutty, V. Tsvirkun, G. Bouwmans, D. Kogan, D. Oron, E. R. Andresen, and H. Rigneault, “Extended field-of-view in a lensless endoscope using an aperiodic multicore fiber,“ Optics Letters 41, 3531–3534 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.