EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 269, 2022EFM19 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 October 2022|
- Keane R D and Adrian R J Optimization of particle image velocimeters. Part I: Double pulsed systems Meas. Sci. Technol. 1 1202–15 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Fincham A M and Spedding G R Low cost, high resolution DPIV for measurement of turbulent fluid flow Exp. Fluids 23 449–62 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Mayer S A generalized processing technique in digital particle image velocimetry with direct estimation of velocity gradients Exp. Fluids 33 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Novotny J Influence Of Data Quality On Piv Measurement Accuracy, Journal of Flow Visualization and Image Processing 19, Issue 3, 215-230 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Willert C E The fully digital evaluation of photographic PIV recordings Appl. Sci. Res. 56 79–102 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Stanislas M Okamoto K and Kähler C J Main results of the first international PIV challenge Meas. Sci. Technol. 14 63–89 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Eckstein A and Vlachos P P Digital particle image velocimetry (DPIV) robust phase correlation Meas. Sci. Technol. 20 055401 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Nogueira J Lecuona A and Rodríguez P A Limits on the resolution of correlation PIV iterative methods. fundamental Exp. Fluids 39 305–13 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang H T Dabiri D and Gharib M On errors of digital particle image velocimetry Meas. Sci. Technol. 8 1427–40 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Stanislas M Okamoto K Kähler C J and Westerweel J Main results of the second international PIV challenge Exp. Fluids 39 170–91 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Kähler C J et al Main results of the 4th International PIV Challenge Exp. Fluids 57 97 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Timmins B H Wilson B W Smith B L and Vlachos P P A method for automatic estimation of instantaneous local uncertainty in particle image velocimetry measurements Exp. Fluids 53 1133–47 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Charonko J J and Vlachos P P Estimation of uncertainty bounds for individual particle image velocimetry measurements from cross correlation peak ratio Meas. Sci. Technol. 24 065301 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Xue Z Charonko J J and Vlachos P P Particle image velocimetry correlation signal-to-noise ratio metrics and measurement uncertainty quantification Meas. Sci. Technol. 25 115301 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Xue Z Charonko J J and Vlachos P P Particle image pattern mutual information and uncertainty estimation for particle image velocimetry Meas. Sci.Technol. 26 074001 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Novotny J Novakova L and Machovska I Advanced metric for particle image velocimetry accuracy estimation 19th Int. Symp. on Applications of Laser and Imaging Techniques to Fluid Mechanics (Lisbon, Portugal) (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Novotny J Machovska I Primary Peak Ratio Correlation To The Measurement Accuracy Of Piv Method, Acta Polytechnica 58(3):189–194 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.