EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 277, 202321st Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating (EC21)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- G. Carannante, M. Cavinato, F. Gandini, G. Granucci, M. Henderson, D. Purohit, G. Saibene, F. Sartori, C. Sozzi, User requirements and conceptual design of the ITER Electron Cyclotron Control System, Fusion Eng. Des., 196-974, 420424 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wagner, A. Becoulet et al, Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion, 52, 124044 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Henderson et al, Physics of Plasmas, 22, 021808 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Polevoi et al, Reassessment of steady-state operation in ITER with NBI and EC heating and current drive, Nucl. Fusion, 60 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. van den Brand, W.A. Bongers, J.K. Stober, W. Kasparek, D. Wagner et al, Inline ECE measurements for NTM control on ASDEX Upgrade, Nuclear Fusion, 59, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Badodi, A. Cammi, A. Leggieri, F. Sanchez, L. Savoldi, Energies, 14, 2068 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.