EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- D. S. Miller, Internal flow, A guide to losses in pipe and duct systems,
- K. Oka, H. Ito. J Fluid Eng. 127, 110, (2005) [CrossRef]
- J. Štigler, J. Mech. Eng. 5,249-262, (2006)
- J. Štigler, J. Mech. Eng. 5,263–270, (2006)
- J. Štigler, IOP Conf. Ser.:Earth Environ. Sci., 12, 12101, (2010) [CrossRef]
- J. Štigler, Scientific Buletin of the “Politechnica” University of Timisoara, Romania Transactions on Mechanics, 6, 83–92, (2007)
- L. Beneš, P. Louda, R. Keslerová, J. Štigler, J. Amc., 04,074, (2011), (In press)
- P. Louda, K. Kozel, J. Příhoda, L. Benes, J. Compfluid., 12, 003, (2010)
- M. Kotek, V. Kopecký, D. Jašíková, Recent Researches in Mechanics, Proc. of the 2nd International Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Heat and Mass Transfer 2011 (FLUIDSHEAT11) WSEAS Cofru,169–172, (2011)
- J. Štigler, R. Klas, M. Kotek, V. Kopecký, J. Proeng., 39, 19–27, (2012)
- J. Štigler, O. Šperka, R. Klas, Eng. Mech. 2011, 607–610, (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.