EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 2013SOS 2012 – IN2P3 School of Statistics
|Number of page(s)||18|
|Section||Multivariate Analysis Tools|
|Published online||01 July 2013|
- D.J.C. MacKay, Information Theory, Inference, and Learning Algorithms, Cambridge University Press, 2003, www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/mackay/itila/ [Google Scholar]
- D.J.C. MacKay, “Bayesian Methods for Neural Networks: Theory and Application, Course notes for Neural Networks Summer School, 1995, http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/mackay/BayesNets.html [Google Scholar]
- T. Hastie, R. Tibshirani, J. Friedman, The Elements of Statistical Learning, Springer, 2nd edition, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Bishop, Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning, Springer, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Y. LeCun, L. Bottou, G.B. Orr, K.R. Mueller, “Efficient BackProp”, in Neural Networks: Tricks of the trade, Springer, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Rumelhart, G.E. Hinton, R.J. Williams, “Learning representations by back-propagating errors”, in Nature, 323 533–536 [Google Scholar]
- A. Hoecker, P. Speckmayer, J. Stelzer, J. Therhaag, E. von Toerne, and H. Voss, “TMVA: Toolkit for Multivariate Data Analysis”, PoS A CAT 040 (2007) [physics/0703039]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Feindt, U. Kerzel, “The NeuroBayes neural network package”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, 2006, Vol. 559 Issue 1, 190–194 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Neal, “Priors for infinite networks”, Technical Report CRG-TR-94-1, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Toronto, 1994 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.