EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 55, 2013SOS 2012 – IN2P3 School of Statistics
|Number of page(s)||34|
|Section||Application to Data Analyses|
|Published online||01 July 2013|
- R.E. Kalman, “A New Approach to Linear Filtering and Prediction Problems”, Transactions of the ASME – Journal of Basic Engineering 82 (1960) 35 [CrossRef]
- R.E. Kalman, R. S. Bucy, “New Results in Linear Filtering and Prediction Theory”, Transactions of the ASME – Journal of Basic Engineering 83 (1961) 95 [CrossRef]
- P Billoir, “Track fitting with multiple scattering: a new method”, Nucl. Inst. Meth., 225 (1984) 352 [CrossRef]
- P Billoir, R Früwirth, M Regler, “Track element merging strategy and vertex fitting in complex modular storage ring detectors”, Nucl. Inst. Meth., 241 (1985) 115 [CrossRef]
- R Früwirth, “Application of Kalman filtering to track and vertex fitting” Nucl. Inst. Meth., 262 (1987) 444 [CrossRef]
- P Billoir, “Progressive track recognition with a Kalman-like fitting procedure”, Comp. Phys. Comm. 57(1989) 390 [CrossRef]
- P Billoir, S. Qian, “Simultaneous pattern recognition and track fitting by the Kalman Filtering method”, Nucl. Inst. Meth. A294 (1990) 219
- P Billoir, S.Qian, “Fast vertex fitting with a local parametrization of tracks”, Nucl. Inst. Meth. A311 (1990) 219
- R Früwirth, “Track fitting with non-gaussian noise”, Comp. Phys. Comm. 110 (1997) 1 [CrossRef]
- R Früwirth, S Früwirth-Schnatter, “On the treatment of energy loss in track fitting”, Comp. Phys. Comm. 110 (1998) 80 [CrossRef]
- Tools for hierarchical fits in ROOT framework: http://gentitfx.fr/Hierarchal
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.