EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- D. Mohr, M. Dunand, and K.-H. Kim, Evaluation of associated and non-associated quadratic plasticity models for advanced high strength steel sheets under multi-axial loading. International Journal of Plasticity, (2010) 26(7): p. 939–956. [CrossRef]
- C.C. Roth and D. Mohr, Effect of Strain Rate on Ductile Fracture Initiation in Advanced High Strength Steel Sheets: Experiments and Modeling. International Journal of Plasticity 56 (2014) 19–44. [CrossRef]
- C.C. Roth, G. Gary and D. Mohr, Compact SHPB System for Intermediate and High Strain Rate Plasticity and Fracture, Experimental Mechanics (2015b) under review.
- C.C. Roth and D. Mohr, Basic Experiments on Sheet Metal with Propor-tional Loading Paths Until Fracture Initiation (2015a) to be submitted.
- R. Hill, A theory of the yielding and plastic flow of anisotropic metals. roceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Mathematical and Physical Sciences, (1948) 193(1033): p. 281–297. [CrossRef]
- T.B. Stoughton, A non-associated flow rule for sheet metal forming. International Journal of Plasticity, (2002) 18(5–6): p. 687–714. [CrossRef]
- Till E., B. Hackl (2013). Calibration of plasticity and failure models for AHSS sheets, Proceedings of the International Deep Drawing Research Conference IDDRG 2013.
- G.R. Johnson and W.H. Cook. A Constitutive Model and Data for Metals Subjected to Large Strains, High Strain Rates and High Temperatures. in 7th International Symposium on Ballistics (1983). The Hague.
- G.R. Johnson and W.H. Cook, Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures. Engineering Fracture Mechanics (1985). 21: p. 31–48. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.