EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- M.A. Meyers, Dynamic Behavior of Materials. (1994): John Wiley & Sons. [CrossRef]
- B. Song and W. Chen, W., Split Hopkinson (Kolsky) Bar. (2011): Springer.
- P. Viot, F. Beani, and J.L. Lataillade, Polymeric foam behavior under dynamic compressive loading. J Mater Sci, (2005). 40(22): p. 5829–5837. [CrossRef]
- R. Bouix, P. Viot, and J.-L. Lataillade, Phenomenological study of a cellular material behaviour under dynamic loadings. J. Phys. IV France, (2006). 134: p. 109–116. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- R.R. Ambriz, C. Froustey, and G. Mesmacque, Determination of the tensile behavior at middle strain rate of AA6061-T6 aluminum alloy welds. International Journal of Impact Engineering, (2013). 60(0): p. 107–119. [CrossRef]
- C. Froustey, M. Lambert, J.L. Charles, and J.L. Lataillade, Design of an Impact Loading Machine Based on a Flywheel Device: Application to the Fatigue Resistance of the High Rate Pre-straining Sensitivity of Aluminium Alloys. Exp Mech, (2007). 47(6): p. 709–721. [CrossRef]
- L.W. Meyer and S. Abdel-Malek. Deformation and Ductile Fracture of a Low Alloy Steel under High Strain Rate Loading. in 2nd International Conference on High Speed Forming. (2006).
- ABAQUS, ABAQUS theory manual v6.12. (2012).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.