EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- C.C. Roth and D. Mohr, Effect of Strain Rate on Ductile Fracture Initiation in Advanced High Strength Steel Sheets: Experiments and Modeling. International Journal of Plasticity 56 (2014) 19–44. [CrossRef]
- D. Mohr and S. J. Marcadet, Micromechanically-motivated Phenomenological Hosford-Coulomb Model for Predicting Ductile Fracture Initiation at Low Stress Triaxialites, Int. J. Solids Struct (2015), in press.
- G. Gu and D. Mohr, Anisotropic Hosford-Coulomb Fracture Initiation Model: Theory and Application (2015), under review.
- Dunand M, Mohr D (2014). Effect of Lode parameter on plastic flow localization after proportional loading at low stress triaxialities, J. Mech. Phys. Solids 66, 133–153. [CrossRef]
- Dunand M, GaryG, MohrD (2013), Load-Inversion Device for the High Strain Rate Tensile Testing of Sheet Materials with Hopkinson Pressure Bars, Exp. Mech. 53, 1177–1188. [CrossRef]
- G.R. Johnson and W.H. Cook, Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures. Engineering Fracture Mechanics (1985), 21, p. 31–48. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.