EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- B. Dodd, and Y. Bai, Adiabatic Shear Localization: Frontiers and Advances, Elsevier (2012)
- Q. Wei, Z. L. Pan, X. L. Wu, B. E. Schuster, L. J. Kecskes And R. Z. Valiev, Microstructure And Mechanical Properties At Different Length Scales And Strain Rates Of Nanocrystalline Tantalum Produced By High-Pressure Torsion, Acta Materialia 59 (2011) 2423–2436 [CrossRef]
- P. W. Leech, Observations Of Adiabatic Shear Band Formation In 7039 Aluminum Alloy, Metallurgical Transactions A 16 (1985) 1900–1903 [CrossRef]
- S. Boakye-Yiadom, A. K. Khan and N. Bassim, (2014) A systematic study of grain refinement during impact of 4340 steel. Materials Science and Engineering A 605 (2014) 270–285 [CrossRef]
- S. Boakye-Yiadom, A. K. Khan and N. Bassim, Effect of pre-impact microstructure on the nucleation and initiation of Adiabatic Shear Bands (ASBs) during impact, Materials Science and Engineering A 615 (2014) 373–394 [CrossRef]
- Y. Xu, J. Zhang, Y. Bai And M. A. Meyers, Shear Localization In Dynamic Deformation: Microstructural Evolution, Metallurgical And Materials Transactions A 39 (2008) 811–841 [CrossRef]
- A. Mishra, M. Martin, N. N. Thadhani, B. K. Kad, E.A. Kenik, M.A. Meyers, High-strain-rate response of ultra-fine-grained copper, Acta Materialia 56 (2008) 2770–2783 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.