EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- N. Campbell, The study of discontinuous phenomena, in Math. Proc. of the Cambridge Phil. Society (1909), 15, pp. 117–136
- J.F.C. Kingman, Poisson processes, Vol. 3 of Oxford Studies in Probability (The Clarendon Press Oxford University Press, New York, 1993), ISBN 0-19-853693-3, oxford Science Publications
- G.F. Knoll, Radiation detection and measurement; 4th ed. (Wiley, New York, NY, 2010)
- L. Vermeeren, M. Weber, L. Oriol, S. Breaud, P. Filliatre, B. Geslot, C. Jammes, S. Normand, B. Lescop, Nuclear Science, IEEE Transactions on 58, 362 (2011)
- L. Barbot, S. Normand, P. Pasdeloup, B. Lescop, Final qualification of an industrial wide range neutron instrumentation in the OSIRIS MTR reactor, in Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications (ANIMMA), 2013 3rd International Conference on (2009), pp. 1–4
- B. G., J.C. Guyard, Miniature insulated fission chamber, in European Patent 0715186 (1996)
- C. Carasco, C. Eleon, B. Perot, K. Boudergui, V. Kondrasovs, G. Corre, S. Normand, G. Sannie, R. Woo, J.M. Bourbotte, Nuclear Science, IEEE Transactions on 59, 1438 (2012) [CrossRef]
- B. Lescop, P. Pasdeloup, J. Falaise, J. Lefevre, T. Nguyen, C. Sudres, J.C. Trama, Marine: a fast fully digitalized wide range neutron monitor system, in Nuclear Science Symposium Conference Record, 2000 IEEE (2000), Vol. 1, pp. 5/86–5/90, vol. 1,
- L. Barbot, C. Domergue, J.F. Villard, C. Destouches, G. Braoudakis, D. Wassink, B. Sinclair, J. Osborn, H. Wu, C. Blandin et al., On line neutron flux mapping in fuel coolant channels of a research reactor, in Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications (ANIMMA), 2013 3rd International Conference on (2013), pp. 1–5
- L. Barbot, C. Domergue, J.F. Villard, C. Destouches, G. Braoudakis, D. Wassink, B. Sinclair, J. Osborn, H. Wu, OPAL reactor: Calculation/Experiment Comparison of Neutron Flux Mapping in Fuel Coolant Channels, in International Group on Research Reactors (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.