EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- F. Diaz, J. Gavalda, J. G. Kawall, J. F. Keffer, F. Giralt, Vortex shedding from a spinning cylinder, Physics of Fluids, 26, pp. 3454 (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Massons, X. Ruiz, F. Diaz, Image processing of the near wakes of stationary and rotating cylinders, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 204, pp. 167 (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Badr, M. Coutanceau, S. C. R. Dennis, C. Menard, Unsteady flow past a rotating circular cylinder at Reynolds number 103 and 104, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 220, pp. 459 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Chang, R. L. Chern, Vortex shedding from an impulsively started rotating and translating circular cylinder, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 233, pp. 265 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Tokumaru, P. E. Dimotakis, Rotary oscillatory control of a cylinder wake, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 224, pp. 77 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. T. Chew, M. Cheng, S. C. Luo, A numerical study of flow past a rotating circular cylinder using a hybrid vortex scheme, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 299, pp. 35 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Dol, Weakened Vortex Shedding from a Rotating Cylinder. International Journal of Mechanical, Industrial Science and Engineering, 7(10), pp. 330-337 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Dol, G. A. Kopp, R. J. Martinuzzi, The suppression of periodic vortex shedding from a rotating circular cylinder. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 96(6), 1164-1184 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Dol, U. Azimov, R. J. Martinuzzi, Statistical Description in the Turbulent Near Wake of a Rotating Circular Cylinder. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 72, pp. 575-579 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. S. West, C. J. Apelt, The effects of tunnel blockage and aspect ratio on the mean flow past a circular cylinder with Reynolds number between 104 and 105, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 114, pp. 361 (1982). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Laneville, Turbulence and blockage effects on two dimensional rectangular cylinders, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 33, pp. 11 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sirovich, Turbulence and the dynamics of coherent structures. Part I: Coherent structures. Q Appl Mth XLV: 561-571 (1987). [Google Scholar]
- P. Holmes, J. Lumley G. Berkooz, Turbulence, coherent structures, dynamical systems and symmetry. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Perrin, M. Braza, E. Cid, S. Cazin, A. Barthet, A. Sevrain, C. Mockett, F. Thiele, Obtaining phase averaged turbulence properties in the near wake of a circular cylinder at high Reynolds number using POD. Exp Fluids 43:341-355 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.