EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- A. Zimmermann, P. Hrnjak, “Visualization of the Opening Process of a Discharge Reed Valve in the Presence of Oil”, International Compressor Engineering Conference, Paper 2369, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F. Lajus, C. Deschamps, M. Alves, “Numerical analysis of seat impact of reed type valves”, 8th International Conference on Compressors and their Systems, London (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Tan, S. Pan, Z. Liu, X. Yu, Q. Feng, “Numerical study on transient effective flow and force areas of reed valve in a rotary compressor”; Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part A Journal of Power and Energy, 228(8), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ludu, A. Beto, G. Regner, “Endoscope Video of Compressor Valve Motion and Pressure Measurement Assist Simulations for Design Improvements”, International Compressor Engineering Conference., Paper 1420, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N. Paone, C. Santolini, E.P.Tomasini, “Application of a Laser Doppler Vibrometer to Evaluate Engine Poppet Valve Kinematics”, 12° Int.Modal Analysis Conf.,7, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- W. Benenson, H. Stöcker, Handbook of physics. (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.