EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- R.E. Gordnier, P.J. Attar, Impact of flexibility on the aerodynamics of an aspect ratio two membrane wing. J. Fluids Struct. 45, 138–152 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tamai, J. Murphy, H. Hu, An experimental study of flexible membrane airfoils at low Reynolds numbers. AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit. 7–10 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Béguin, C. Breitsamter, Effects of membrane prestress on the aerodynamic characteristics of an elastoflexible morphing wing. Aerosp. Sci. Technol. 37, 138–150 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Genç, Unsteady aerodynamics and flow-induced vibrations of a low aspect ratio rectangular membrane wing with excess length. Exp. Therm Fluid Sci. 44, 749–759 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rojratsirikul, M.S. Genc, Z. Wang, I. Gursul, Flowinduced vibrations of low aspect ratio rectangular membrane wings. J Fluid Struct. 27, 1296–1309 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hefeng, W. Chenxi, L. Shaobin, S.X. Zhen, Numerical Research on Segmented Flexible Airfoils Considering Fluid-structure Interaction. Procedia Eng. 99, 57–66 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Song, X. Tian, E. Israeli, R. Galvao, K. Bishop, S. Swartz, K. Breuer, Aeromechanics of membrane wings with implications for animal flight. AIAA journal. 46(8), 2096–2106 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hu, A.G. Kumar, G. Abate, R. Albertani, An experimental investigation on the aerodynamic performances of flexible membrane wings in flapping flight. Aerosp. Sci. Technol. 14(8), 575–586 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ke, W. Zhigang, Y. Chao, Analysis and flexible structural modeling for oscillating wing utilizing aeroelasticity. Chin. J. Aeronaut. 21(5), 402–410 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bleischwitz, R. Kat, B. Ganapathisubramani, Aeromechanics of Membrane Wings in Ground-Effect. 45th AIAA Fluid Dynamics Conf. 2764, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Attar, B. J. Morris, W. A. Romberg, J. W. Johnston, R. N. Parthasarathy, Experimental Characterization of Aerodynamic Behavior of Membrane Wings in Low-Reynolds-Number Flow. AIAA journal. 50(7), 1525–1537 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wrist, D. Pepley, Z. Zhang, J.P. Hubner, Aerodynamic Comparison of Flat and Cambered Frames for Flexible MAV Wings. 53rd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Viieru, J. Tang, Y. Lian, H. Liu, W. Shyy, Flapping and flexible wing aerodynamics of low Reynolds number flight vehicles. AIAA paper. 503, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Greenhalgh, H.C. Curtiss, B. Smith, Aerodynamic properties of a two-dimensional inextensible flexible airfoil. AIAA journal. 22(7), 865–870 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.