EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 March 2016|
- P. G. Peterson, An introduction to heat pipes modelling, testing and applications, (2010)
- D. Reay, P. Kew and R. McGlen, Heat pipes – Theory, design and applications, (2014)
- C. Silverstein, Design and technology of heat pipes for cooling and heat exchangers, (2011)
- C. Ruppersberg, R. T. Dobson, JESA, 18 (3), pp. 32-40, (2007)
- J. Hartenstine, R. Boner III, J. Montgomery, T. Semenic, ASME InterPAC, pp. 1-8 , (2007)
- M. Holubčik, P. Ďurčanský, J. Jandačka and R. Nosek, The Sci. World J., 2014 (2014)
- M. Vantúch, J. Hužvár and A. Kapjor, EPJ Web of Conf. 67, 02122, (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- R. Lenhard, J. Jandačka, AIP Conf. Proc., 1558, pp. 2138-2141, (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. Patsch, A. Čaja, EPJ Web of Conf., 95, 02061, (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Hamdan, E. Elnajjare, World Acad. of Sci., Engineer. And Tech., 3, pp. 161-167, (2009)
- D. Wolf, W. Bienert, Int. Conf. on Envir. Syst., 941576, (1994)
- S. W. Kang, M. Ch. Tsai, Ch. S. Hsieh and J. Y. Chen, Tamkang J. of Sci. and Engineer., 13 (3), pp. 281-288, (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.