EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Poster Session (Aerosol Observations and Retrievals II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- J. Streicher, C.Monkel, H.Borchardt, Trial of slant visual range measuring device, Journal of atmospheric and oceanic technology, Vol 10 718~724,1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Boers, H.Klen baltink, H.J.Hemink, F.C.Bosveld,M.Moerman, Ground-based observation and modeling of the visibility and radar reflectivity in a radiation fog layer, Journal of atmospheric and oceanic technology, Vol 30 288~299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A.Vanghan, D.M.Winker and K.A.Po-well. “Part2: Feature detection and layer properties algorithms” CALIOP Algorithm Theoretical Basis Document PC-SCI-202 Part2, pp.87. [Google Scholar]
- Jurgen Streicher, Christian Werner. Design of a small laser ceilometers and visibili-ty measuring device for helicopter landi-ng sites[J]. Laser Radar Technology for Remote Sensing, SPIE, Vol.5240:31-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Min, SUN Dong-song, LI Hong-jing. Detective method and analysis of atmosphere slant visibility for lidar [J]. Infrared and Laser Engineering, Vol 35(2): 156-160.. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.