EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 124, 201632èmes journées des Laboratoires Associés de Radiophysiques et de Dosimétrie, L.A.R.D. 2015
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||21 September 2016|
- H. Castillo et al., Stress induction in the bacteria Shewanella oneidensis and Deinococcus radiodurans in response to below-background ionizing radiation, International Journal of Radiation Biology, 3002(October), 1–33 (2015)
- L. Satta, et al., Low environmental radiation background impairs biological defence of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae to chemical radiomimetic agents, Mutation research, 347(3-4), 129–133 (1995) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- L. Satta et al., Influence of a low background radiation environment on biochemical and biological responses in V79 cells, Radiation and environmental biophysics, 41 (3),217–224 (2002) [PubMed]
- E. Fratini et al., Low-radiation environment affects the development of protection mechanisms in V79 cells. Radiation and Environmental Biophysics, 54 (2),183–194 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M.C. Carbone et al., The Cosmic Silence experiment: on the putative adaptive role of environmental ionizing radiation, Radiation and Environmental Biophysics, 48(2), 189–196. (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Tubiana,L.E. Feinendegen &J.M. Kaminski, The Linear No-Threshold Relationship Is Inconsistent with Radiation Biologic and Experimental Data, Radiology, 251(1) (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- L.E. Feinendegen, Evidence for beneficial low level radiation effects and radiation hormesis, British Journal of Radiology, 78(925), 3–7 (2005) [CrossRef]
- M.P. Little et al., Risks associated with low doses and low dose rates of ionizing radiation: why linearity may be (almost) the best we can do, Radiology, 251(1), 6–12 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Bettini, New underground laboratories: Europe, Asia and the Americas, Physics of the Dark Universe, 4, 36–40 (2014) [CrossRef]
- F. Piquemal, Modane underground laboratory: Status and project, The European Physical Journal Plus, 127(9), 110 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- V. Chazal et al., Neutron background measurements in the Underground Laboratory of Modane, Astroparticle Physics, 9(2), 163–172 (1998) [CrossRef]
- B. Schmidt et al.,. Muon-induced background in the EDELWEISS dark matter search, Astroparticle Physics, 44, 28–39 (2013) [CrossRef]
- E. Armengaud et al., Background studies for the EDELWEISS dark matter experiment, Astroparticle Physics, 47, 1–9 (2013) [CrossRef]
- S. Fiorucci et al., Identification of backgrounds in the EDELWEISS-I dark matter search experiment, Astroparticle Physics, 28(1), 143–153. (2007) [CrossRef]
- I. Savvidis et al., Underground low flux neutron background measurements in LSM using a large volume (1m3) spherical proportional counter, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 203, p.012030. (2010) [CrossRef]
- B.C. Carlton, & B.J. Brown, Gene mutation. In P. Gerhardt, ed. Manual of methods for general bacteriology, Washington D.C.: American Society for Microbiology, pp. 222–242 (1981)
- D. Malczewski, J. Kisiel & J. Dorda, Gamma background measurements in the Laboratoire Souterrain de Modane, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 292(2), 751–756. (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Allison et al., Geant4 developments and applications. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 53(1), 270–278 (2006) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- J.A. Cameron & B. Singh, Nuclear Data Sheets for A=40, Nuclear Data Sheets, 102(2), 293–513 (2004) [CrossRef]
- D.R. Tilley et al., Energy Levels of Light Nuclei, Revised Manuscript, 40441(November) (2012)
- UNSCEAR, 2000. Annex B Exposures from natural radiation sources, United Nations Scientific Comittee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, Annex B.
- A.Bouville & W.M. Lowder, Human Population Exposure to Cosmic Radiation. Radiat Prot Dosimetry, 24(1-4), 293–299 (1988)
- M.S. Gordon et al., Measurement of the flux and energy spectrum of cosmic-ray induced neutrons on the ground, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 51 (6),3427–3434 (2004)
- UNSCEAR, Sources and effects of ionizing radiation: Exposures of the public and workers from various sources of radiation (Vienna: United Nations Scientific Comittee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, 2008).
- M.J. Daly, Death by protein damage in irradiated cells, DNA Repair, 11(1),12–21 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.