EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 131, 2016Nobel Symposium NS 160 – Chemistry and Physics of Heavy and Superheavy Elements
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Atomic Structure and Interfaces|
|Published online||01 December 2016|
- J.B. Robertoet al., Nucl. Phys. A944, 99 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R. Bollet al., Super Heavy Element Target Material Needs and Production at ORNL, unpublished ORNL report, April 2016
- R.K. Grzywaczet al., Nucl. Instr. Meth. B261, 1103 (2007) [CrossRef]
- V. K. Utyonkovet al., Phys. Rev. C 92, 034609 (2015) [CrossRef]
- N.T. Breweret al., to be published
- V. K. Utyonkovet al., ibidem
- A. Baranet al., Nucl. Phys. A944, 442 (2015) [CrossRef]
- K. Wilczyńska, private communication (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.