EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- S. Freund, Local Heat Transfer Coefficients Measured with Temperature Oscillation IR Thermography (Hamburg, 2008)
- S. Freund, A. G. Pautsch, T. A. Shedd, S. Kabelac, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 50, (2007), p. 1953–1962 [CrossRef]
- M. Wandelt and W. Roetzel, Quantitaive Infrared Thermography 96, (1997) p. 189–194
- V. Katti and S. Prabhu, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 51, (2008), p. 4480–4495 [CrossRef]
- T. Persoons, K. Balgazin, K. Brown, D. B. Murray, Journal of Heat Transfer 135, (2013) [CrossRef]
- S. Freund, S. Kabelac, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 53, (2010), p. 3764–3781 [CrossRef]
- N. Zuckerman, N. Lior, Advances in Heat Transfer 39, (2006), p. 565–631 [CrossRef]
- K. Rehme, Handbook of single-phase convective heat transfer (A Wiley-Interscience Publication, 1987)
- K. W. Treuren, Z. Wang, P. T. Ireland, T. V. Jones, The American society of mechanical engineers 47, (1993)
- D. Lytle, B. W. Webb, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 37, (1994), p. 1687–1697 [CrossRef]
- M. Hogler, Advances in Heat Transfer 13, (1977), p. 1–59 [CrossRef]
- R. Viskanta, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, (1993), p. 111–134 [CrossRef]
- V. V. Katti, S. N. Yasaswy, S. V. Prabhu, Heat and Mass Transfer, (2011), p. 237–244 [CrossRef]
- A. Herchang, J. J. Yuh, Y. Jer-Nah, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 45, (2002), p. 4096–4078
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.