EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 145, 2017ISVHECRI 2016 – XIX International Symposium on Very High Energy Cosmic Ray Interactions
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Balloon and Space Borne Experiments|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- F. Acero et al., Astrophys. J. 218, 23, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gene et al., Astrophys. J.L. L13, 797 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Takahashi et al., Prog. Theor. Exp. Phys. 073F01, 12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rokujo et al., Proc. 34th Int. Cosmic Ray Conference The Hague, PoS(ICRC2015)1021, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Niwa et al., Proc. Int. Cosmic Ray Symp. High Energy Phenomena Tokyo, 149 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yoshimoto, Master's thesis, Nagoya University, Japan (2015) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.