EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- F. Bostelmann, et al., “Sampling-Based Nuclear Data Uncertainty Analysis in Criticality and Depletion Calculations”, Proceedings of ANS MC2015, Nashville, TN, USA, 19–23 April (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Wemple, et al., “Recent Advances in the HELIOS-2 Lattice Physics Code,” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2008, Interlaken, Switzerland, 14–19 September (2008) [Google Scholar]
- “SCALE: A Comprehensive Modeling and Simulation Suite for Nuclear Safety Analysis and Design”, ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wieselquist, A. Vasiliev, H. Ferroukhi, “Nuclear Data Uncertainty Propagation in a Lattice Physics Code Using Stochastic Sampling”, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2012, Knoxville TN USA, 15–20 April (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ivanov, et al., “Benchmarks for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for the Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWRs, Vol. I”, NEA/NSC/DOC(2013), available from OECD/NEA Data Bank [Google Scholar]
- T. Blyth, et al., “Benchmarks for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for the Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWRs, Vol. II”, NEA/NSC/DOC(2016), available from OECD/NEA Data Bank [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Bratton, M. Avramova, K. Ivanov, “OECD/NEA Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modeling (UAM) for LWRs – Summary and Discussion of Neutronics Cases (Phase I)”, Nucl. Eng. Tech. 46(3), 313–342 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aures, et al., “Uncertainty in the Delayed Neutron Fraction in Fuel Assembly Depletion Calculations”, Proceedings of ND2016, Bruges, Belgium, 10–16 Sep. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.