EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- F. Bostelmann, et al., “Sampling-Based Nuclear Data Uncertainty Analysis in Criticality and Depletion Calculations”, Proceedings of ANS MC2015, Nashville, TN, USA, 19–23 April (2015)
- C.A. Wemple, et al., “Recent Advances in the HELIOS-2 Lattice Physics Code,” Proceedings of PHYSOR 2008, Interlaken, Switzerland, 14–19 September (2008)
- “SCALE: A Comprehensive Modeling and Simulation Suite for Nuclear Safety Analysis and Design”, ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.1 (2011)
- W. Wieselquist, A. Vasiliev, H. Ferroukhi, “Nuclear Data Uncertainty Propagation in a Lattice Physics Code Using Stochastic Sampling”, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2012, Knoxville TN USA, 15–20 April (2012)
- K. Ivanov, et al., “Benchmarks for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for the Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWRs, Vol. I”, NEA/NSC/DOC(2013), available from OECD/NEA Data Bank
- T. Blyth, et al., “Benchmarks for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for the Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWRs, Vol. II”, NEA/NSC/DOC(2016), available from OECD/NEA Data Bank
- R.N. Bratton, M. Avramova, K. Ivanov, “OECD/NEA Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modeling (UAM) for LWRs – Summary and Discussion of Neutronics Cases (Phase I)”, Nucl. Eng. Tech. 46(3), 313–342 (2014) [CrossRef]
- A. Aures, et al., “Uncertainty in the Delayed Neutron Fraction in Fuel Assembly Depletion Calculations”, Proceedings of ND2016, Bruges, Belgium, 10–16 Sep. (2016)
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.