EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- R.E. MacFarlane et al., NJOY99.0: Code System for Producing Pointwise and Multigroup Neutron and Photon Cross-Sections from ENDF/B Data, LANL, PSR-480, 7 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Sublet, P. Ribon, and M. Coste-Delclaux, CALENDF-2010: User Manual, CEA-R-6277 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ENDF-6 Formats Manual, Edited by A. Trkov, M. Herman and D. A. Brown, Report BNL-90365-2009 Rev. 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Larson, Updated Users' Guide for SAMMY: Multilevel R-Matrix Fits to Neutron Data Using Bayes' Equations, ORNL/TM-9179/R8 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Cullen, Pre-Processing Code System for Data in ENDF/B Format, ORNL, No. PREPRO2012, 004357WKSTN00, USA (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.