EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Integral Experiments, Benchmarks and Data Validation|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- M. Salvatores, et al., “Methods and Issues for the Combined Use of Integral Experiments and Covariance Data: Results of a NEA International Collaborative Study”, Nuclear Data Sheets 118, 38–71 (2014) [CrossRef]
- International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2014)
- International Handbook of Evaluated Reactor Physics Benchmark Experiments, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development – Nuclear Energy Agency, NEA/NSC/DOC(2006)1 (2011 Edition)
- The need for Integral Critical Experiments with Low-moderated MOX Fuels, OECD-NEA/NSC Workshop proceedings, Paris, France, 2004
- WilliamL. Oberkampf, TimothyG. Trucano, Verification and validation benchmarks, Nuclear Engineering and Design 238(3), 716–743 (2008) [CrossRef]
- Rowlands, J.L. Accuracy of criticality calculations made using current nuclear data libraries for MOX fuelled fast critical assemblies/ Annals of Nuclear Energy 37(12) (2010)
- J.C. Dean, R.W. Tayloe, Jr., and D. Morey, Guide for Validation of Nuclear Criticality Safety Calculational Methodology, NUREG/CR-6698, prepared for the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission by Science Applications International Corporation, Oak Ridge, Tenn., January 2001
- F. Fernex, Y. Richet, and E. Létang, “MACSENS: A New MORET Tool to Assist Code Bias Estimation”, Integrating Criticality Safety into the Resurgence of Nuclear Power, Knoxville, Tennessee, September 19–22, 2005
- A.J. Koning, Bayesian Monte Carlo Method for Nuclear Data Evaluation, Nuclear Data Sheets 123, 207–213 (2015) [CrossRef]
- S. van der Marck, “Benchmarking ENDF/B-VII.1, JENDL-4.0 and JEFF-3.1.1 with MCNP6”, Nuclear Data Sheets 113, 2935–3005 (2012) [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.