EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Integral Experiments, Benchmarks and Data Validation|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- M. Salvatores, et al., “Methods and Issues for the Combined Use of Integral Experiments and Covariance Data: Results of a NEA International Collaborative Study”, Nuclear Data Sheets 118, 38–71 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2014) [Google Scholar]
- International Handbook of Evaluated Reactor Physics Benchmark Experiments, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development – Nuclear Energy Agency, NEA/NSC/DOC(2006)1 (2011 Edition) [Google Scholar]
- The need for Integral Critical Experiments with Low-moderated MOX Fuels, OECD-NEA/NSC Workshop proceedings, Paris, France, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- WilliamL. Oberkampf, TimothyG. Trucano, Verification and validation benchmarks, Nuclear Engineering and Design 238(3), 716–743 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rowlands, J.L. Accuracy of criticality calculations made using current nuclear data libraries for MOX fuelled fast critical assemblies/ Annals of Nuclear Energy 37(12) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Dean, R.W. Tayloe, Jr., and D. Morey, Guide for Validation of Nuclear Criticality Safety Calculational Methodology, NUREG/CR-6698, prepared for the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission by Science Applications International Corporation, Oak Ridge, Tenn., January 2001 [Google Scholar]
- F. Fernex, Y. Richet, and E. Létang, “MACSENS: A New MORET Tool to Assist Code Bias Estimation”, Integrating Criticality Safety into the Resurgence of Nuclear Power, Knoxville, Tennessee, September 19–22, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Koning, Bayesian Monte Carlo Method for Nuclear Data Evaluation, Nuclear Data Sheets 123, 207–213 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. van der Marck, “Benchmarking ENDF/B-VII.1, JENDL-4.0 and JEFF-3.1.1 with MCNP6”, Nuclear Data Sheets 113, 2935–3005 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.