EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Integral Experiments, Benchmarks and Data Validation|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- “Uncertainty and Target Accuracy Assessment for Innovative Systems Using Recent Covariance Data Evaluations”, International Evaluation Co-operation 26, NEA/WPEC-26, OECD/NEA, Paris (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Salvatores et al., “Methods and Issues for the Combined Use of Integral Experiments and Covariance Data: Results of a NEA International Collaborative Study”, Nucl. Data Sheets 118, 38 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Methods and approaches to provide feedback from nuclear and covariance data adjustment for improvement of nuclear data files”, International Evaluation Co-operation, NEA/WPEC-39, OECD/NEA, ongoing [Google Scholar]
- M. Chadwick et al., “The CIELO Collaboration: Neutron Reactions on 1H, 16O, 56Fe, 235,238U, and 239Pu”, Nucl. Data Sheets 118, 1–25 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Fahrmann, D. Albert, H.U. Barz, K. Dietze, W. Hansen, D. Hedderich, G. Huttel, H. Krause, E. Lehmann, B. Osmera, W. Vogel, “Der Einsatz des Rossendorfer Rinzonenreaktors fur Untersuchungen zur Physik Schneller Reaktoren”, Kernenergie 25(2), 464–471 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fukushima et al. “Fission Rate Ratios of FCA-IX Assemblies as Integral Experiment for Assessment of TRU’s Fission Cross Sections” WONDER-2015 – 4th International Workshop on Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti et al., “Combined Use of Integral Experiments and Covariance Data”, Nucl. Data Sheets 118, 596 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Perret et al. Toward Reanalysis of the Tight-Pitch HCLWR-PROTEUS Phase II Experiments, WONDER-2015 – 4th International Workshop on Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- G. Youinou, et al., “MANTRA: An Integral Reactor Physics Experiment to Infer Actinide The Neutron Capture Cross Sections Of Actinides And Fission Products In Fast And Epithermal Spectra”, Nuclear Data Sheets 119, 169–172 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kodeli, G. Žerovnik, A. Milocco, Examples of Use of SINBAD Database for Nuclear Data and Code Validation, Proc. ICRS13-RPSD2016 Conf., Paris, Oct. 3–6, 2016. “Assessment of Existing Nuclear Data Adjustment Methodologies”, International Evaluation Cooperation, Intermediate Report of WPEC Subgroup 33, NEA/NSC/WPEC/DOC (2010)429, OECD/NEA, Paris, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Herman et al., “COMMARA-2.0 Neutron Cross Section Covariance Library”, Report BNL-94830-2011, Brookhaven National Laboratory (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti, M. Salvatores, “PIA and REWIND: Two New Methodologies for Cross Section Adjustment”, submitted to M&C 2017, April 2017, Jeju, Korea [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.