EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Integral Experiments, Benchmarks and Data Validation|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- D. Pelowitz et al., “MCNP6 Users Manual – Code Version 1.0, LA-CP-13-00634 Rev 0” [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Pelowitz (Ed.). “MCNP6 User’s Manual”, Code version 6.1.1beta, LA-CP-14-00745. Los Alamos National Laboratory (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pereslavtsev, D. Grosse, U. Fischer, et al., “HCLL DEMO 2012 Model – MCNP input.” Developed by Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe (KIT) for EUROfusion, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Saukov, E.N. Lipilina, V.D. Lyutov, “Measurements of Neutron and Photon Leakage from Spherical and Hemispherical Samples with a Central 14-MeV Neutron Source as a Possible Type of Benchmarks”, Proc. Int. Conf. Radiation Safety, ICRS10–RPS-2004, May 9-14, 2004, Madeira, Portugal [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Saukov, V.D. Lyutov, E.N.Lipilina, I. Kodeli, “Photon Leakage Spectra from Al, Ti, Fe, Cu, Zr, Pb, U238 Spheres”, OECD/NEA DB Computer Code Package NEA-1517/74 (March 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Saukov, V.D. Lyutov, E.N. Lipilina, I. Kodeli, “RFNC Photon Spectra from H2O, SiO2 and NaCl”, OECD/NEA DB Computer Code Package NEA-1517/80 (May 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kodeli, A. Milocco, P. Ortego, E. Sartori, “20 Years of SINBAD (Shielding Integral Benchmark Archive and Database)”, Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology 4, 308–311 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Kiedrowski, F.B. Brown, M.C. White, et al., “Testing for the Photon Doppler Broadening Data Sampling” 836 [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Hendricks, “Mcnp 0 X Form Factor Upgrade for Improved Photon Transport” 836 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Pelowitz, “Mcnpx User’ S Manual”, LA-CP-11-00438, no. April, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- H. Hughes, “Quick - Start Guide to Low - Energy Photon / Electron Transport in MCNP6”, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- D. Lopez Al-dama and A. Trkov, “FENDL-2.1: update of an evaluated nuclear data library for fusion applications”, IAEA Report INDC(NDS)-46, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Chadwick et al. ENDF/B-VII.1: Nuclear Data for Science and Technology: Cross Sections, Covariances, Fission Product Yields and Decay Data”, Nucl. Data Sheets 112, 2887 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Davis and A. Turner, “Application of Novel Global Variance Reduction Methods to Fusion Radiation Transport Problems”, International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering (M&C 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kodeli, “Photon transport analysis of RCFC-VNIITF benchmarks from SINBAD”, JEFF/EFF, April 29, 2015, OECD/NEA, Issy-les-Moulineaux [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.